Chipotle Grilled Corn Website Update
There is a new recipe added to cooking-mexican-recipes.com. It’s called Chipotle Grilled Corn On The Cob.
So go out and pick yourself up some fresh ears of corn and try this out. I really think the sauce is tasty. It’s a little smokey, sweet, and citrus all wrapped together. I even explain how easy it is to barbeque fresh corn on the cob. Don’t miss this one.
Before you go shopping though, let me give you a couple of pointers on how to pick and keep the freshest corn possible.
- The husks should be green. If the store has removed it then move on. Once it’s removed the corn really starts to lose freshness fast (where sugar turns to starch).
- That tassel on top of the corn should feel silky, moist, and soft. The color should be a light golden, not brown.
- Buy corn the same day you plan to eat it.
- Avoid buying corn that’s been sitting in the hot sun at a farmers market. The sun encouages the conversion of sugars to starch which means it won’t be fresh or have the flavor it should have.
- If you plan to keep the corn overnight, leave the husks on and store it in the refrigerator.
Follow these tips and I guarantee your roasted corn on the cob will be a hit.
Enjoy the rest of your summer.